QS+CARE™ is a real-time bed occupancy and movement activity monitor with health data tracking.
It can improve senior care outcome and reduce costs.
QS+CARE™ is a ballistocardiography sensor and over the Internet operating software solution. It records heart contractions, breathing and body movement bio-signals-
• Smart night round is more efficient and can decrease nurses’ stress.
• Assistive night care can be performed when resident is awake.
• Controlling bed exits can help prevent falls and wandering.
• Tracking of heart and breathing rates* and movement activity in sleep can help detect changes in health and allow for early intervention.
• Measuring outcomes and impacts of treatments like physiotherapy and outdoor activity in general can be difficult, but their effect on sleep can generate insightful new metrics.
• Residents on move and duration
• Residents in bed and duration
• Devices without data-connection
• Immediately at bed exit
• Not returned to bed in preset delay
• Decreased/increased movement activity